Having the website that supports your art business is key. A great website will promote you as the professional artist you are (if you don't already think this you need to start) Your website will reflect you and your art. What do you want to present to the world?
ASK yourself the following questions:
• Do you I love your website?
• Is your website updated regularly (at least once a month)
• Do you have complete control over everything that is on your site?
• Do you have a mailing list and offer something in return for joining?
• Your fonts and colours are consistent and part of your branding?
• Can your website can be viewed on multiple devices?
• Can your site be viewed in Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari?
• Is your website free of adverts that you have no control of?
• Does your website have a contact forma and offer your email address?
• Can you easily sell directly from your site?
• Is your site "shareable" by visitors?
• Is your navigation clear?
• Are your pages, images and links Search Engine Optimized?
If you can not answer a strong YES to all of the above it's time to review your website. This is easily achieved in a weekend. You can Do-it-Yourself or have your site built for you, giving you complete control over your art business. Visit Easy ArtSpace Builder to create your new site. Don't worry you don't need to do anything to your current site it will stay as is for now. If you prefer I can create your site for you with the optional custom set up including:
Home page: landing page to engage your followers. Mailing list form to create your own mailing list.
Gallery: to show pasts pieces, inspire collectors with either thumbnails or slideshow options.
Available page: with options for both a waiting list and or mailing list sign up form to be notified of new pieces.
Show page: hidden and ready for publish to hold your own online show, when your ready.
Store front: A shop for your patterns, kits, art and any gift products you offer. (If you are not doing this yet you may later. I'll show you easy options to add income)
Links page: to your blog, facebook profile, flicker account, your tube channel, and any other sites you are active on with Social Media icons for these sites.
Contact Form: a form for your followers to complete and submit, with auto reply from you.
Site page titles: and Search engine optimization (SEO) key words set.
Facebook like: share buttons can be added on pages.
Stat counter shows you which pages are being viewed.
Your web design populated with your images and I will work with your to create an amazing About me page to tell your story. Put your art website in the hands of an artist that understands your business. I will personally create the site for you - this is not outsourced. No need to pay thousands of dollars. The total price for the website build is one off $549.00*
Optional (At no extra cost)
Facebook landing page: A landing page with "fans" and "non-fans" image creation and filed/stored on your website. When someone lands on your facebook page for the first time they will see the "non fan" image, it will welcome them and ask them to "like" you then when they are a fan and return they will see the "fan" image welcoming them back. See this by visiting the Easy ArtSpace page (and like us)
Grab my badge button: This badge button is your logo/badge with the HTML box below - allows people to copy the code onto their blog or website, which will display your badge with auto link back - helps with back linking SEO) to be displayed on your links page. You can also load on your blog with HTML Snippet provided.
Once your website is complete we can discuss your options:
- Your in control: you can choose to maintain and update your new site.
- Hands off: opt for ongoing changes to be made for you.
- Balance: you can maintain your site with regular reviews, to keep it up to date.
*Available on both the EasyArtSpace Builder Professional ($34.95 /mth) and Professional Plus ($54.95 /mth) Includes set up of pages and up to 100 images can be added.
Please note, Facebook landing page images can only be created if you have a facebook page (used for business) To create a facebook page (for business use) you first must have a facebook profile (for personal use) See the Facebook articles to learn more.
Create your site now or use my web design service to create your new site